Friday, September 4, 2009

Stamping 411 Challenge Card

This is from an old challenge, but I had it half done so I decided to finish it. I guess I should pay more attention to the dates on my notes! It seems I just haven't had enough time to keep up with some of these challenges! Well, school will be starting in a few days and hopefully then I will have a bit more time to make cards.

I recently spent some time trying to find ways to take better photographs. I made my own photolight box and have taken a few pics using it, and so far I'm happy with the result. It's much easier to get a nice clear picture with it, especially if I stick it outside in the bright sunlight and don't have to rely on lamps!

Now I need to get busy ordering curriculum for my bible study which will be starting up in a couple of weeks, and for youth group which will be starting up also the same week. Doesn't it seem like there is always something happening to distract you from what you really want to do most (ie. make cards)! Don't get me wrong, I love leading both my groups, I just don't like having to make all the arrangements at the beginning of the year.

Card Details: CS - Coredinations Black Magic, Recollections, Crate Paper Blue Hill Collection (Cloud)
Sentiment - Computer Generated; Ink - Portfolia (Gifted Memories)
Nestie - Scallop Circle; CB Folder - Textile; Stamp - Inkadinkado (Birds Galore)

No comments: