I was sad to hear this morning that my local scrapbooking store will be closed for awhile. They lease their space and some work was done recently on an electrical panel in the back of the building, and it turns out they had an electrical fire. A malfunction in the panel caused the flourescent lights in the store to blow and they ended up losing their entire "stash" to smoke damage. You can check out their blog here for more information.
The store is owned and operated by a very dedicated and fun group of ladies who don't deserve this kind of stress and loss. I'm just thankful to know that nobody was hurt and that things can be replaced. Hopefully the store will be repaired, restocked, and up & running again soon.