Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Resist Techniques



Last night I attended my first SU workshop and learned how to do the resist technique 3 different ways. Each card was made using a different resist technique. It was fun and educational! I just love learning new ways to decorate my cards. I'm sure these techniques aren't knew for most of you, but for me it was the first time I had done this before.

The first card was stamped with versamark on glossy cs, and then embossed with clear powder. Then I sponged on the ink and wiped off the excess to smooth it out.

The second card was stamped with versamark on glossy cs and once dry, brayered with ink.

The third card was covered with pastel, and then versamark ink was stamped on it using a stamp roller.

Card Details: I don't know the names of everything, but I can tell you that they are all from SU!

No comments: