Saturday, October 30, 2010

6 Different Christmas Cards

I thought I'd just post a bunch of cards at once to save some time. For this card I made my own poinsettias by embossing star-shaped flowers I punched out (by McGill). Leaves are thanks to MS. PP is by Making Memories, FA LA LA set.
I used pp scraps for this one so I don't know what company they are from. The image is Lovely as a Tree by SU and is stamped in pale green ink and covered with white glitter.
I made the poinsettias using a flower die from CB. The silver border is shiny cs from Bazzill and adds some extra texture, but unfortunately that isn't so visible in a photo.
Dollar store image, Agean silver sparkly EB powder, and shiny cs from Bazzill and voila! A clean and simple Christmas card. The stocking rectangles are raised off the page with 3D foam squares.
JOY is covered with Diamon Glaze for some extra texture. Branches are covered with Agean silver sparkly EB powder. Sentiment is embossed with silver EB powder. The border is silver mirror cs for some extra glam.
To make this card I used a small stamp from my Lovely as a Tree SU set to stamp inside a masked oval. I added some glitter and that's it...easy as pie!

No comments: