Thursday, June 10, 2010

Smoosh Technique

I've been trying a couple of different techniques, and for this card I attempted the Smoosh Technique. I cut an oval out of white cs, then cut another oval the same size out of a transparency. I stamped the roses on the transparency with permanent ink. Once dry, I smeared the white oval with diamond stickles and placed the transparency over it smooshing the stickles! The diamond stickles is very sparkly under the transparency and unlike glitter, you don't have to worry about it flaking off. I completed it by matting it and gluing the silver cording around the edge. TFL!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I have never seen this technique before but it sure makes a gorgeous card!!! What is the name of the rose image that you are using? That is so pretty!! Another beautiful creation!!!