Monday, March 29, 2010

Cuddlebug Flowers


I've been playing around with making my own paper flowers still. These were made using the CB flower die cuts. I've curled up the edges of each of the petals to give it more of a 3D look. I'm amazed at how much it changes the look of the flower just by curling or bending the petals a little bit. I'm not sure if it shows up well enough in the photo, but I really like it better than just leaving them flat.

Card Details:
Top - CB flowers die cut; CS & Pearls - Recollections; Memories ink; Fiskars threading water border punch; Stamp - unknown.
Bottom - CB flowers die cut; CS & bling - Recollections; MS lace border punch; Pamass ink; Stamp - unknown.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Dorie, this is really a stunning card.....love the pink with black and your flowers are very lovely!! I like to give my flowers a little bend also. Sometimes I use my stylus to give the flowers some dimension.

Anna ~ Flatkatt said...

You've done a fantastic job with those flowers! Curling the petals gives them so much oomph!