Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Last of My Christmas Cards for This Year!

Here is the last of the Christmas cards I made for this year. I just mailed 48 of them! Many of those went to people in my church congregation. I was really happy with my stash for this year. I hope the recipients will be as well! To save time, I made several duplicates of some of the cards so I don't actually have 48 different cards. It would have taken me until after Christmas if I hadn't duplicated some! I think the top 2 cards are my favourites.Card Details: CS - Reflections; Stamp - Inkadinkado; SU Pointsettia EB folder; Prima flowers/leaves; Versamark; Ranger Gold EB Powder.
Card Details: CS - Reflections; Stamp - Inkadinkado; CB Swiss Dots EB folder; Prima flowers/leaves; Versamark; Ranger Gold EB Powder.
Card Details: CS - Reflections, Bazill; Stamps - Heidi Grace; CB Dove EB folder; Versamark; Ranger Silver EB Powder.
Card Details: CS - Reflections, Bazill; Stamps - SU, Inkadinkado; SU Pointsettia EB folder; MS Lace Border Punch; Versamark; Ranger Silver EB Powder; Sticker strip - Unknown.
Card Details: CS - Reflections, Bazill; Stamps - SU, Inkadinkado; SU Pointsettia EB folder; MS Lace Border Punch; Versamark; Ranger Silver EB Powder; Sticker strip - Unknown.

5 comments:

Gloria said...

They all are lovely but the top two are my favorite also. TFS!

Linda said...

Fabulous cards, Dorie!!
I love using the embossing folder too...they give a very elegant look.

Tara said...

Lovely cards - I really like the top 2!

Deb said...

Your cards are gorgeous Dorie Ellen!!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

wow, these are gorgeous.....I luv that embossing folder, especially embossed in red.....gorgeous.....Merry Christmas!

enjoy *~*