Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Why I've Been So Busy, Busy, Busy!

My niece is expecting a baby girl (her first) in February, and several of us got together and threw a big (and I mean BIG!) shower for her inviting all sides of her family. A total of 75 women attended! I made several craft items for the shower beginning with the invitations.

I owe a huge debt of gratitude to the talented ladies at Splitcoast for their wonderful inspiring ideas. I couldn't have done it without them! The invitation, favour, and thankyou card ideas all came from the Splitcoast gallery.

Can you see why I haven't had time to post anything for a long time?

The Invitation!

All 75 invitations!

The Favour
The favour, showing what I put inside.

75 Favours!

Thankyou card.75 Thankyou cards.

Table card I made explaining information about a couple of the games.

All 9 table cards.

Advice card I made for a special album. We also used it to draw for door prizes.
All 75 advice cards.

Helpful Hints album.
I bought a cheap photo album in the dollar store and exchanged the covers for ones that I made. This is the front cover and is computer generated.

Back cover of Helpful Hints album. Also computer generated.













1 comment:

Deb said...

OMG I can't believe all the things you made for this baby shower...THEY ARE ADORABLE!!!!! I can see why you have been so busy!!! :-)