Sunday, October 18, 2009

365 Cards - Day 231 Imagine This: The Sky

Day 231 challenge at 365 Cards calls for a card using the sky for inspiration. I needed a sympathy card for a friend who lost her father suddenly, so decided to use this challenge for my inspiration. The card LO came from Lynn Hadley, my SU Demonstrator. I cased one of her LOs because it was perfect for what I had in mind. I stamped the flowers and sentiment with Versamark and embossed with white powder. Then I sponged on 3 or 4 different colours of blue ink.

Card Details: CS - K&Company, Bazill, Recollections and SU Glossy CS; Stamps - Artemio, Heidi Grace Greetings; Ink - Versamark, Colorbox, MS; Ranger White EB Powder; Ribbon - Dollar store.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Dorie Ellen!!
This is sure a great technique that you used for the sky on this beautiful card!!
I have a little something for you on my blog. 8)

Deb said...

Very pretty card Dorie Ellen!!