Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thank You Thank You Thank You!

I'm on a Thank You card kick right now! I've been making all kinds of thank you cards for a friend to choose from, and I've been enjoying making several different types of cards. I've been having fun with vellum, different die cuts, and embossing techniques etc. So for the next several posts you will probably only see thank you cards, but at least they will all look drastically different because of the different styles I've been trying!

While I was away on vacation I was reading through some magazines, and although I didn't see anything like this I did see a card that triggered the thought to try something like this one. I really like working with vellum because I like the soft feel it gives. I placed the soft vellum flowers on shiny white paper that I embossed with my swiss dots CB folder. The sentiment is also a CB die cut out of vellum. Of course you always need to add the bling!

Card Details: McGill Flowers Punch - Petite Petals; MS Leaf Punch; Marvy Flower Punch; Fiskars Flower and Border Punches; Swiss Dots CB Folder; CB With Gratitude Die Cut; Vellum - Memories Forever; Bazill CS; Shimmery White CS - unknown; Bling - Recollections and Dollar Store; Pearls - Kaiser Craft.

No comments: