Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Stamping 411 - SSC113


This is my first Stamping 411 Challenge entry. It is the Saturday Sketch Challenge for this week and was fun to do. I'm definitely going to be doing others as time allows. I used bronze embossing powder for the image and I like the different look it gives. It has a bit of a copper look to it. I bought several different rolls of ribbon for invitations I made, but ended up not using ribbon at all. The ribbon on one of the rolls was perfect for this card. Ribbon is something that will never go to waste! The cs I used was all scraps which I was glad to make use of. I will add a sentiment when I decide what I want to use the card for.

Card Details: Ribbon - Modern Home; Stamp - HOTP Botanicals; CS - Bazill (green), Recollections (dark brown and ivory), pp - unknown; Bronze EB Powder - Wal-Mart; Ink - Versamark.

No comments: