Friday, July 17, 2009

Favourite Card

Do you ever finish a card and think this just didn't turn out how I'd hoped? Or do you ever think, wow I like this one? Well I recently started working on a wedding card for a good friend and I took my time because I wanted it to turn out just right. Certain parts just didn't go as I'd hoped so I took my time trying lots of different things. Well after 2 or 3 days of going back to it I finally finished it! I have to say it turned out well and is one of my favourite cards! Problem is I can't post it yet because her wedding isn't until next week! After spending so much time on it I don't want to risk her seeing it before the wedding now would I? So please stay in touch and I will post it as soon as I can!

Unfortunately things have been rather busy at home lately, especially with 4 kids out of school so I haven't had as much time to make cards (other than the wedding card which took awhile) and post them lately. I will try to do so as time allows. It should get better in a couple of weeks as one of my kids will be in camp and another should be working more.