Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Birthday Card

Have you ever started making a card, and before long realized that it isn't the kind of card you originally set out to make? This is one of those cards! I started out planning on making a birthday card for either my DH or DS so I picked the brown and blue combo of cardstock. But, then I saw a punch I just bought at a garage sale for 50 cents and have been wanting to try, and before I knew it I was making a very feminine birthday card! Although I think my hubby might like it, I don't think he would like to be the recipient of it!

Card Details: CS - Colormates choc. brown, Reflections - Off white & light blue; Emagination punch; Scrappy Cat stamp; StazOn Timber Brown ink.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Very pretty card! I love the way you used the punch that you bought the other day....will have to lift this one for sure!! :-)