Monday, August 24, 2009

Caardvarks Challenge

I finally found a small smidgen of time to work on some challenges. This card is for the Caardvarks Challenge. The rule is to create a **NEW** card which incorporates the colors of their sponsor's logo - black, white, and hot pink! The sponsor is MyStampBox which is a Canadian company from Toronto, so being that it is pretty close to home I thought it would be fitting to do this challenge.

My hot pink ended up looking a little darker and almost looks red in the picture, but in reality it is a fuscia pink. I love how the white embossing looks on the roses against the pink and the black. The leaves were done by stamping with white ink on black CS, and then I cut them out.

Card Details:
CS: Black and white - Recollections; Pink - Cricut Rainbow
CB Folder: Swiss Dots
Ink: Versamark; Memories Black Dye, White Pigment
EB Powder: Ranger
Stamps: Sentiment - Heidi Grace; Scroll, Roses, Leaves - Artemio

No comments: