Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bowling Birthday Card


My father just had his 82nd birthday and although he is starting to show his age a little bit, he still bowls in a 5-pin bowling league for seniors. Because an 82 year old has everything he needs, we decided for his birthday present to take him bowling. My kids enjoyed spending time with their Grandpa, and Grandpa had a chance to show off some of his bowling skills!

So of course I had to make a bowling themed card! I printed a free clip art bowling pin, cut it out and then used it to trace the image onto cs. I cut five pins out, added the red cs rings, and then popped them off the page using 3D foam squares. The ball is popped just a little higher than the pins for dimension. Inside I put a gift card (for free bowling with our family) that I just made up myself on the computer using my Printmaster program. TFL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What did you use to make the bowling pins?