Monday, April 19, 2010

5 Easter Cards - Better Late Than Never






I made these 5 cards for my family for Easter this year, but unfortunately haven't been able to post them until now. I guess it's better to post them now, than not all though. They're all self-explanatory except the bottom one. For it, I used white CS and my swirls CB folder, then inked it with the different Easter colours. On the 3rd card I added a Maya Road bird, but unfortunately the glue at the bottom of the bottle had turned brown and showed through. I didn't know it could do that, did you?

Product Labels: Fiskars, MS, Cuddlebug, Recollections, Spellbinders, Maya Road, and the rest are dollar store or rak items.

1 comment:

Anna ~ Flatkatt said...

Love all of your cards and it's great that each person got a different design. All such bright and cheery cards!