Thursday, May 21, 2009

20th Wedding Anniversary!



My wonderful hubby and I celebrated our 20th Wedding Anniversary yesterday. We had a great day watching 2 of our kids at their school divisional track and field meet. They both did very well in their individual events, and also helped their relay teams finish 2nd and 3rd. Then hubby grilled some amazing steaks he had marinated for supper...yummy! Afterwards he treated me to a night out. He had planned an evening at the theatre and we went and saw "Brief Encounters", which is 3 shorts plays from a series of 10 short plays by Noel Coward. It was opening night and very well done which made for a special night out.

Here are the cards we made each other. Hubby designed and made his on the computer (he's an IT expert), and printed it on glossy photo paper. He is so talented don't you think? I made mine using my oval nesties and new Spellbinders Impressibilities. Flowers were from the dollar store and leaves are done with the MS leaf punch. I glazed both with liquid pearls to give them a nice effect. I'm not sure if it shows up in the pic though.

No comments: